Protect your business against altered checks and counterfeit check fraud.
Positive Pay works by comparing an issued check file you supply to us to the checks First Advantage Bank receives. Before your business checks are released, your company sends us a file of checks written. We compare that file to the checks that are presented to the bank to detect and prevent potential fraudulent activity.
How Positive Pay works:
- Your company transmits a file containing issued check information to First Advantage prior to distributing the physical checks.
- As checks are presented to the bank, MICR line information is compared to the company’s issued file
- Suspect items are reported to your company through First Advantage Bank's Business Online Banking
How can First Advantage Positive Pay benefit your business?
- Minimizes the potential of fraudulent check activity
- Scans for paid checks that do not have a matching issue
- Scans for fields that do not match the issue file
- Scans for duplicate checks
How do I get started with First Advantage Positive Pay?
Protect your business from check fraud. Contact us for more information.