Whether it's extra cash to fund a home improvement project or purchase a vehicle or take a well-deserved vacation, we've got fast answers and affordable monthly payments. First Advantage can make your loan application process fast and easy!
How Much Can I Borrow?
If you are a homeowner with positive equity, then you may be able to obtain a Home Equity Line of Credit from First Advantage Bank. Find out how much you may qualify to borrow:
5 Most Common Uses
A Home Equity Line of Credit can be used for practically anything you desire. The most common uses are:
- Debt consolidation – simplify your monthly bills by using HELOC funds to pay off credit cards and other loans, and in many cases save money with a more attractive interest rate.
- Home improvement – tackle that bathroom renovation, kitchen upgrade or addition that you've always wanted.
- Autos – purchase a shiny new car, boat, motorcycle or RV.
- Vacation – take time off and get away to a place you've always dreamed of visiting.
- Education – go back to earn the degree you wish you'd finished – or started.
What could you do?
Inquire online! It's fast, easy and secure! HELOC Inquiry
Want to learn more about Home Equity Lines of Credit HELOC FAQs
Equal Housing Lender