Where else can you earn interest on the money in your checking account?!
No Monthly Service Fee
Open Deposit Requirements: $100
Interest Earning: 1.40% APY*
What you do to earn the great benefits.
- Make 10 or more debit card purchases (10 per statement cycle, must clear the account during the statement cycle)
- Sign up for FREE eStatements
- Set up recurring Direct Deposit or ACH (once to the account per statement cycle)
- FREE First Advantage Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Online Bill Pay
- FREE Unlimited Check Writing
- FREE Account Alerts
- FREE Combined Statements Available
- FREE Identity Restore****
- Up to $20 Refund for NON-FAB ATM transaction when requirements are met**
- Overdraft Protection Available***
*Each statement cycle you meet the requirements listed above you qualify for up to $20 in ATM fee refunds AND you will earn 1.40% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) on balances up to $50,000, or an APY range of 0.50% to 1.40% when your average daily balance exceeds $50,000. If minimum requirements are not met, the entire account balance will earn 0.05% APY and will not receive ATM refunds during that statement cycle. Rates subject to change and will become effective on account cycle date. All requirements will be waived for the first qualification cycle. Rate effective as of August 23, 2016.
**If above requirements are met per qualification cycle the bank will refund up to $20.00 in ATM fees nationwide including all transaction fees charged when using another banks ATM. ATM fee refunds are automatic and will be credited to the account at the end of the qualification cycle. Receipts are not required to receive refunds.
****Insurance underwritten by member companies of Travelers. The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage not available to residents of New York and may not be available in other jurisdictions. INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK